Memorable moments of Internship

 

It was the first week of internship we were introduced to the staffs. .Then GM explained the rules and regulations of the company. Then I was seated in the front office. The current time of the year is mostly busy for cake sale and I was  assigned to it. After that week I was assigned to the event , banquet management where various events are managed ,The banquet hall booking and conversation with costumers was an experience. And then  I was busy with Cake production management and delivery management, The Order where mostly from banks and corporates. The job given to me was interesting and I could explore more fields other than the communication field where I came for the internship.

The training period helped me in communicating with guest’s and I got a chance in communicating and dealing with Vip’s  and the hotel gave me a chance to grow my inner self.

                             

                                Then I was assigned to the front office and lots of matters came and go through front office because front office is the place where all of the process in a hotel starts and finishes. The check-in and check-out was first studied and with the help of a software it was made easy and the dealing with foreigners where studied after someday the passport copy is taken for identification and the process of completing C-form was studied ,it usually used for entering the data of foreigners who came to Kerala and their details are entered for the tourism department.

                                  The internship was awesome because it helped in communication with people from different parts of India and around the World. My communication with co-worker’s helped me to get more comfortable in my work because it made my work more easier, and understood the kind of relationship I should keep between them. The works after New Year was mostly removing the Christmas tree and ornaments from the hotel and the financial matters where controlled by myself their was a café in share of the hotel so the financial matters like their daily expenses where controlled by myself and a senior staff overall I could study all the fields in a job and the internship was totally helped me in getting a knowledge about work and it surely gave me a Idea about how life ahead will be.


Comments

Popular Posts