About Me

I am Praful Mathew and I am from Kottarakkara.I am completing my BA in Communicative English in Marian College Kuttikanam, Idukki. My family consist of four members including myself, my father is a Government servant and my mother is a house maker and I have an elder sister who took masters in Fashion Technology in NIFT Bangalore.

                                                        
I finished my high school in Chinmaya Vidyalaya Thrissur , and finished my higher secondary n Don Bosco Mannuthy Thrissur. I like playing football and I played for Don Bosco school as a Right Wing Back (RWB) and I am currently playing for Marian College Kuttikanam in the same position that I used to play. 

 My dream is to get a masters in Physical Education from Canada and become a professional Physical Department Teacher. And I would like to work some time all around the world and come back to Kerala and finish my ending years in my job career.

                                                             

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts